COVID-19 vaccine clinics around Pueblo area
The Community Vaccination Clinic at the Colorado State Fairgrounds is open seven days a week, weather permitting, to provide greater opportunities to individuals to get a vaccine at no cost from 8 a.m. through 6 p.m.
Appointment are not needed, walk-up or drive-ups accepted and appointments are available www.centura.org/vaccine or by calling 855-882-8065; Spanish translation is available.
Vaccination clinics are also provided throughout Pueblo County. This is a list of upcoming clinics, all clinics are providing second dose Pfizer vaccine (unless noted) in and first dose Pfizer is also available.
- Pueblo Community Health Center – May 18, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., 900 W. Orman Ave.
- South High School – May 19, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., 1801 Hollywood Drive
- Saint Joseph Catholic Church – May 20, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., 1145 S. Aspen Road
- Centennial High School – May 21, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., 2525 Mountview Drive
- New Hope Baptist Church – May 22, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., 1229 W. 18th Street
Make an appointment ahead of time by visiting www.primarybio.com/r/centurapopup or call (720) 882-8065 between 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily. Get an appointment on site by stopping by the clinic. Appointments available and walk-ups accepted, no appointments are needed.